all these fucking comics saying just “drop everything and do what you love, artists, cost is no object”, they never end, there’s so many of them
where is the comic that says “artists! make it easier to comfortably fund doing what you love by drawing dragons fucking on commission on furaffinity, eventually building up enough of a portfolio that you’re paying rent every single time you draw two fantasy monster dicks frotting furiously against each other”
Patients taking the antidepressant Effexor (venlafaxine) should be aware that the drug manufacturer Pfizer has issued a recall of one lot of the medications after they discovered one bottle contained a heart drug used to treat atrial fibrillation.
The medication found is Tikosyn that was discovered in one bottle of Effexor XR. The heart medication could cause abnormal heartbeat that could cause symptoms of dizziness, sweating, pallor and fainting.
Patients should check their antidepressant for lot numbers 130142 and V130140, with expiration date of October 2015. Also recalled is Effexor XR with Greenstone lot number V130014, which expires in August 2015.
The antidepressant recall includes two lots of Effexor XR® 150 Mg Extended-Release Capsules and one lot of Greenstone’s Venlafaxine HCl 150 Mg Extended-Release Capsules.
The FDA warns the interaction between the heart drug Tikosyn and venlafaxine “could be fatal”.
Hi friends - if you know anyone who might use the medication, please reblog/signal boost
well fuck i’ll have to check mine when i get home
OMG today in class teacher was teaching and a kid said RUDE FUNNY THING and teacher was like RUDER FUNNIER THING and the kid was so suprise his hair got on FIRE and he had to be put in HOPSITAL for FIRE HAIR and the whole class was like SILENTS AMAZE trye story 100 % i swear
um . I thonk u made this up for note? ???
frist of all how dare yo u
OH, an alternate way to make friend on tumblr is ‘silently like each other’s personal posts and thereby develop a quiet, very specific camaraderie that consists entirely of the feeling transmitted through notifications’
part of me loves albinistic!cecil headcanons and art because yay representation!
and the rest of me cringes and hisses at the screen because /none of you fuckers know that albinism is a disability and affects more than just white people/
albinism 101 from your friendly neighborhood “albino”:
1) don’t use the word “albino” if you don’t have albinism. just don’t. you look like a douche. use “albinistic” or “has albinism.”
2) there are three types of albinism - ocular, which affects the eyes; oculocutaneous, which affects eyes, hair, and akin; cutaneous, which affects only the hair and skin. !!!!!!!CUTANEOUS ALBINISM IS EXTREMELY RARE AND THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN A VERY SMALL HANDFUL OF CASES OF IT AND NOT MUCH RESEARCH DONE SO DON’T USE THIS ONE UNLESS YOU’VE RRAD EVERY SCHOLARLY JOURNAL ON IT!!!!!!!!
3) most people with albinism have BLUE eyes. SOME have violet, and VERY FEW have red. BLUE IS A COLOR. VIOLET AND RED ARE THE RESULT OF AN EXTREME LACK OF PIGMENTATION. THE CLOSER TO RED THE EYES ARE, THE WORSE THEIR VISION WILL BE.
4) ALBINISM COMES WITH VISION PROBLEMS AND IF YOU DON’T INCLUDE THEM YOU’RE A FETISHIZING DICK THAT REFUSES TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALBINISM IS A DISABILITY, NOT A FASHION STATEMENT. these vision problems include: poor visual acuity with the average being in the 20/200 range, photophobia (sensitivity to light), lack of depth perception, nystagmus (eyes involuntarily shaking from side to side), and inability to see detail from a distance. there are very helpful youtube videos on this subject that elaborate on this.
5) CECIL WOULD HAVE TO BE COVERED MOST OF THE TIME DUE TO THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SUNLIGHT IN THE DESERT. there are clothing manufacturers that make “sun clothes” specifically for people with albinism that are meant to protect the skin but not lead to overheating. they have online stores where you can view the clothing available.
that’s basically the long and short of it and if anyone has any questions they can ask me.
remember: albinism is a disability, not a fashion statement.
After reblogging twergo’s lovely fanart we want to include some information for everybody about albinism. Neither of the mods are albinistic. Where fashion, self-expression, and disability intersect, we want to learn and be respectful.—mod J